Tuesday 8 June 2010

Smooth


If you're hearing strains of Santana then that's about right - have a look at this pic straight from my dev machine (it's not even been committed to the Moviestorm source code repository yet!).

That neck seam has been bugging me for years but I've finally found a way to get it smooth from head part to body part. Annoyingly the answer's been staring me in the face for almost as long, but there's so much to do and so little time.

Hopefully, we'll get this to you as part of the next major Moviestorm release.

4 comments:

Will Shetterly said...

Fixing that will be huge! Congrats!

07_TeddyF_Silvey0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Finally! Very exciting! Don't you hate that when the answer pops up and says "Hello! Look at me!!!" lol

So glad to see you've found the answer.

Evan Ryan said...

So. Freaking. Awesome.

Thank you!