The last couple of days has seen a lot of commits of the form:
- Revision 24513 Committed by ben_sanders: - Deleting and moving female gestures
Basically, this means that there's some reorganisation of the underlying data structure going on. Things are going into different directories, which won't affect what Moviestorm does, but is usually preparation for some other change. It's one of those godawful tricky jobs, because if you get it wrong, you end up shipping something that's missing a file, or which has two copies of the same thing. And when I say a lot of commits, I mean a few days' worth. I don't envy them that job.
- Revision 24503 Committed by ben_sanders: - This has the reverted version of calloader.java, and the changes to animationremapper.java
- Committed by julian_gold: - New vidits.jar built for altered openapi.
- Revision 24479 Committed by dave: - Ignore .svn folders
More underlying tech stuff. Fiddly. Nasty. Probably necessary.
There are loads of updates on the new dressing room and the new light controls, of course. Most of it consists of entries like this:
- Revision 24501 Committed by chris_ollis: - Female dressing room anims again
However, here are a few juicy bits that give you an idea of the less glamorous side of it all:
- Revision 24471 Committed by ben_sanders: - saving wrong verb instance to library was causing all sorts of havoc.
- Revision 24493 Committed by ben_sanders: - More remaps; these anims were submitted after the first remap but still needed remapping.
- Revision 24495 Committed by alex_gowland: - Changed name of female decal so its recognised by the .bodypart
- Revision 24500 Committed by ben_sanders: - Republished (without neckbodyweld's which break publishing)
- Revision 24530 Committed by dave: - Possible fix for modshop crash on windows
However, let me leave you with just one last tantalising hint:
- Revision 24429 Committed by chris_ollis: - Specular fix for female wet/sweat/rain