Wednesday 23 April 2008

Just add music

Completely unbeknownst to me, the artists have been creating some wonderful new dance moves. Feeling somewhat funky, Ben stuck them all together (in about three minutes flat) to see how well they work. It reveals a side to Ben we never knew was there.



Groovy, baby, yeah!

Any suggestions for what music they should be singing gratefully accepted. In fact, feel free to grab the vid and stick a soundtrack on. Maybe Bryan Adams & Mel C? Why did that pop into my head?

4 comments:

Hugh said...

Does the bloke kick the girl in the shins at one point? That looks sore...

twak said...

wow, hadn't seen them before - they look great! nice work art-peeps-who-never-read-the-blog.

equinoxx said...

For some reason, watching this, I keep hearing Tom Jones in my head, singing "Delilah."

And now it won't get OUT of my head. Thanks, guys.

(Also, what twak said about the nice work.)

Spong3y said...

LMAO! The guy kicked the girl at 00:28...Made me laugh...

Wow. Those are the animations we all needed. Gives life and vibrance to those...dancing singers. Also, I realized it was running on 60fps I think. The amazing graphics and smooth playback gave me that insight.