Saturday 18 December 2010

New tutorials

We've now told you what Chris and Dave are doing over the Christmas holiday, so I suppose I should tell you what I'm going to be doing. I'm aiming to get some more Moviestorm Made Easy video tutorials made; it's been nearly three months since the last one.

I've done about 45 so far (here's the full list). What should we cover next? Suggestions include:
  • The gesturiser
  • Moods & facial animation
  • Working with multiple cameras
  • Working with multiple scenes
  • The script window
  • The timeline: basics
  • Working with stock sets and characters
  • More on lighting using hidden on-set lights
  • The lighting rig in the Rock music set
  • Making a music video
  • Choreographing a fight scene
  • Making props move
Any preferences? Anything obvious I've missed? I'm not planning on covering modding.

No comments: